Tuesday, August 31, 2004

signed lease for apt

My friend and I signed a lease for an apt today. We will move to there in next two weeks. The rent will start to be counted from Sept. 7, but we cannot terminate our current lease before Sept. 30. So we will lose about $650 in the rent.

It's my second lease after I came to the States and it will be my third or forth living place. We signed a one-year lease, which is the required minimum length. We already visited the apt at last weekend. It's not bad. The rent at LA is so high that I can't expect a perfect apt within my budget. The apt is new to us, but itself is not new. I heard from the agency that it's built at 1970s. It has been renovated few days ago.

I plan to move to there at the second next weekend. I checked the date. It happens to be a special date, 911.

No comments: