Saturday, April 09, 2005

the world is small

I met with my friend aries today. I knew her from bbs and we co-managed a board before. She graduated from the same university as me and was one year later than me.

We had brunch together and talked about our bbs experience, campus experience and others. When we were undergraduates, our dorm buildings were on the two sides of a road and faced each other. They were the only two dorm buildings in our university that lived by boys and girls respectively and faced each other. There were several times that boys went out of the dorms and sit on the road to sing loudly for the girls. And there were many beautiful stories about those two buildings and their students. Time flied. We had been away from there for about 7 and 6 years and they were destroyed and rebuilt at two years ago.

We talked about her dorm and neighbors. To my big surprise that a friend I know before lived just next to her dorm. The world is so small. I knew that girl at 8.5 years ago and the last time I saw her was about 4 years ago, the summer that I graduated from that university. I thought that I couldn't get her news any more since I lost connection with her. But now I met her college dorm neighbor. What an amazing thing.

The world is not enough. The world is small.

No comments: