Tuesday, September 07, 2004

moving

I got the keys for my new apt at this morning. Now I am ready to move. I plan to move some boxes (of books) first and then move the furniture at this weekend.

This Labor's day is really a labor day for me. My roommates and I packed the books which belong to my previous roommate. Those books filled 20 medium size boxes! And not all, there's still one shelf we didn't notice. The book boxes are so heavy that we plan to move by ourselves before the weekend, when our friends will come to help us for moving.

Now I need to sell the bookshelves. I also want to sell my desktops but I don't think anyone will give me a good price. I have one laptop and two desktops at home. Too much and I seldom used them. I set one desktop as Linux server.

Moving is not easy. Many things are waiting to be done ahead. Packaging, cleaning, U-haul, etc. …

No comments: