Monday, September 27, 2004

Weekend and Monday

Yesterday:

Finally I activated my cable internet and I can get connected at home. It's so bad to send email with attachment through dial-up. But I used dial-up for more than two years and I didn't complain about the slow speed at that time. Well, it just proved again the words: easy to get used to a rich life from poor life, but hard to get used to a poor life from a rich one.

My cell phone plan expired at yesterday. I haven't decided which plan I will buy for future. At most time, cellphone is just a watch and alarm to me. But I think I can't get rid of it now.

Today:

Monday, work at school again. I met with the instructor of my TA class. He told me that it may not be legal to release the homework solutions online. But last Fall I did in that way and the instructor of that class also released some solutions to the homework assignments. I don't think it's illegal. After lunch I created the webpage for the two classes I will teach from this Thursday. I haven't started to prepare the notes for the classes. But usually in the first week (in fact, this is 0th week), I don't need to teach many in the class, because the students haven't taken any lecture classes before my class in 0th week.

Oops, I forgot to get back my I20. It's ready now. Go le.

No comments: