Saturday, December 23, 2006

Ice Age




haha, thanks to the recommendation from my friend, I really love this (these) movie. Both one and two (the MeltDown) are very good. Cute, funny, fantastic. I couldn't help laughing again and again when I watched them.

I have known this movie from long time ago. But from the title I thought they are SciFi so I didn't watch it at the beginning ...

In my opinion, two is even better than one. Beautiful scene, wonderful music and cute characters. Some funny dancing parties. I read one report said that many families watched this together. Last weekend I saw somebody bought DVD at Costco. Strongly recommend if you haven't watched them and want to relax during this holiday (not in cinema now. go rent or ...).

Happy Holiday to my friends.




The squirrel is soooo cute!

No comments: